In this article lets talk about, Niche 50,000 scholarship Spending four years in college without having to write a single essay to cover the cost of those years’ expenses? It’s almost too good to be true. It has nothing to do with Niche. We will assist one student in paying for education-related costs such as tuition, books, and living expenses by awarding them a scholarship in the amount of fifty thousand dollars, which is our most generous award to date.and with this a student will be more focused in his/her studies and make the best thats need of him or her.
Today many student stops going to school because of their ability not to meet up with the financal demands from the school and this can bring to high population of illiteracy in a country,this program can help reduce the issue of being droped out from school.below are some requirements needed for qualifications of the student.
Niche 50000 Scholarship- How it Works
The “No Essay” Scholarship is a simple scholarship that does not need applicants to submit an essay. Every individual may submit just one entry. The winner will be selected by means of a drawing at random, after which they will be notified personally and their name will be published in Niche’s electronic newsletter as well as on the Scholarship Winners page.
Niche 50000 Scholarship- Who Can Apply
Everyone who is currently enrolled in high school or college, in addition to everyone who plans to enroll in college or graduate school within the next calendar year.
Niche 50000 Scholarship- How to Apply for The Scholarships
1. Scholarship for the Big Future
DEADLINE: Nov 30, 2022 Awards: $40,000
Seniors in high school who meet the qualifications to participate in the Scholarship Program can apply for the opportunity. You will automatically be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500 scholarship if you are a qualified student and complete a college planning step using your College Board account. In addition, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $40,000 scholarship. There is no required exam score, essay, or minimum grade point average.
Niche 50000 Scholarship- Eligibility For the Big Future Scholarship
- Must attend a school that is either public, private, or home-based and is situated in one of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, or any other U.S. territories and possessions, or be a citizen or resident of the United States who attends a DoDEA (Department of Defense Education Activity) school abroad.
- senior in high school is required.
How To Apply:
GO TO SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
2. Nitro Scholarship with “No Essay”
FINAL DATE: Nov 30, 2022 Awards: $2,000
You must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for the “No Essay” Nitro Scholarship: A) You must be a student currently enrolled as a senior in high school or in a recognized college or university in the United States;
B) A parent whose child is currently attending a recognized college or institution in the United States; C) A parent whose child is currently…
Niche 50000 Scholarship- Eligibility for the Nitro Scholarship with “No Essay”
To be eligible for the “No Essay” Nitro Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- A student who is currently enrolled as a senior in high school or who is attending an approved college or university in the United States who is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- A parent who has a child who is currently attending a recognized college or institution in the United States of America;
- A parent who currently resides in the United States and whose child is enrolled in a high school in the United States at the senior level;
- A student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school (a “School”) and who is currently paying back a student or parent loan for his/her/educational child’s expenses for such School; the student or parent must have graduated from an accredited undergraduate school themselves (“Entrant”).
3. Scholarship from College Express
DEADLINE: Nov 30, 2022 Awards: $10,000
Since its founding in 1995, our primary objective has been to assist students in finding the educational setting that is most suitable for them. CollegeXpress is owned and operated by Carnegie Dartlet, which is both a publisher of educational materials and a marketing agency specializing in the higher education sector. Using our websites, journals, and other services, tens of thousands of students from all over the United States and the rest of the world are able to find their ideal universities each and every year. There is a window of opportunity to apply for this scholarship…
Niche 50000 Scholarship- Eligibility for College Express
You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for the CollegeXpress Scholarship:
- You need to be at least 13 years old and a legal resident of one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia to be eligible.
- Participants are required to be enrolled full-time in an accredited high school, college, vocational, or other post-secondary institution at the time of application.
*Members of the Carnegie Dartlet family or home, as well as employees, officials, or directors of any Carnegie Dartlet entity, are not eligible.
How To Apply:
4. Scholarship Based on Points
DEADLINE: Nov 30, 2022 Awards $2,500
*Please take note that the information regarding this scholarship has been updated as of September 16th, 2022. The scholarship has been increased to $2500, and it will now be awarded 12 times every year. Students who want to win college scholarships but don’t want to deal with the burden of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays can take advantage of the Points College Scholarship program. You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarship: A. You must be at least 13…
Niche 50000 Scholarship- Eligibility
To qualify for the Scholarship, you must be one of the following:
- at least 13 years old and currently attending or planning to attend a college or university in the United States.
- A person who is permitted to live and work in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Through this scholarship initiative, they have provided more than $655,000 in aid to deserving students as of the present day.