Tes Scholarship/How can i Apply for Tes Scholarship
Tes Scholarship, The Tertiary Education Subsidy, or TES (in abbreviated form), strives to uphold the clause of Republic Act 10931 that guarantees all eligible Filipinos have access to a quality education.
Due to this, all qualified students are given fully financed scholarships to pursue postsecondary education through State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) and Local Universities and Colleges that have received CHED recognition (LUCs). Additionally, students who want additional financial aid may apply for a short-term loan.
In other words, the primary goal of the TES Scholarship Program is to provide students with financial aid.
Summary of Contents
- The Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) is what it sounds like.
- Tes Scholarship Benefits: What Are the Requirements?
- What are the requirements?
- Who Can Apply for TES?
- How can I apply for the Tes Scholarship?
- In a program that calls for a professional license or certification, are there any additional advantages for TES beneficiaries?
The Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) is what it sounds like.
The Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act, which former President Rodrigo Roa Duterte signed and put into effect on August 3, 2017, includes a program called the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES). The program offers free technical and vocational training, free higher education, and a student loan scheme.
Advantages of a Tes Scholarship
LUCs, SUCs, and TESDA TTIs are LGU-run TVIs.
- For up to Php 40,000 in education-related costs each academic year, including computer rental or purchase, books and supplies, travel, housing, and board costs.
HEIs and private TVIs:a
According to Sections 23 and 24 of IRR of RA 10931, students enrolled at private HEIs and TVIs are entitled to the following benefits:
- For tuition and other educational fees, an academic year may cost up to Php 20,000.
- Up to Php 40,000 may be spent on education-related costs each academic year, including the rental or purchase of computers, books, and supplies, as well as travel, housing, and food costs.
What are the specifications?
- Calculation of Fees
- Certification of Enrollment or Registration
- Document proving residency (if applicable)
- copy of the PWD ID (if applicable)
What are the requirements?
- Filipino national who meets the requirements for admission and
- retention at your higher education institutions (HEIs) and who hasn’t gone over their residency limit (MRR)
- Have not been dismissed from any Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- Enrolled in any SUCs, LUCs approved by CHED, or programs offered by
- private schools listed on the CHED Registry Qualified under any
- upcoming rules adopted by the UniFAST Board
Who Can Apply for TES?
- current recipients of TES grants and ESGPPA recipients
- DSWD-National Household Targeting Office Listahan 2.0 students, ranked by expected per-capita household income
- Students not enrolled in Listahan 2.0 who were rated by expected per-capita household income as determined by the UniFAST Board’s requisite income documentation.
Filipino students who reside in cities or municipalities without SUC or LUC campuses are not eligible for such preference.
How can I apply for the Tes Scholarship?
- After enrolling, discuss the TES Portal application procedure with the TES Focal Person at your school.
- TES Focal Individual will input the TES applicants’ information into the TES Portal.
- Using student data from the schools, UniFAST will carry out a Nationwide
- Assessment (name-matching, verification, validation, and rating).The list of qualifying grantees that results can be viewed on your HEI’s TES Portal.
- The school will let you know if your name is on the list of eligible grantees, at which point you can submit your documentation requirements.
- The CHED Regional Offices will receive your Certified Documentary Requirements for verification and confirmation.
- After verification, the Masterlist of eligible grantees will be approved by the UniFAST Board and given to the schools.
- The school will distribute the monies to the TES recipients.
In a program that calls for a professional license or certification, are there any additional advantages for TES beneficiaries?
Yes. For the one-time cost of obtaining the initial professional credentials or qualifications, which includes notarial expenses, review class fees, insurance premium fees, and documentation fees, students enrolled in programs that call for a professional license or certification may receive up to Php 10,000. Section 23-e of the IRR
Apply for the TES Scholarship 2022 here:
Are there any TES scholarships left in 2022?
The UniFAST-Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) application period for the academic year 2022–2023 is currently open. Referring to Republic Act (RA) 10931, also known as the Tertiary Education Subsidy Act and the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act (TES)
How much does each TES scholarship cost?
Scholarship for TES students (TES Package): $20,000 per semester or $40,000 per academic year.
What is the Philippines TES Scholarship?
The TES is a grant-in-aid program established by Republic Act 10931 to aid in the academic pursuits of deserving, impoverished students as well as those residing in and attending school in places without public universities.
How can I tell if I have the TES Grant?
The resulting list of qualified grantees is accessible through the TES Portal at your HEI. The school will let you know if your name is on the list of eligible grantees, at which point you can submit your documentation requirements.
How do i apply For UniFAST TES Scholarship 2023?
1. Assessment of Fees
2. Certification of Registration or Enrollment
3. Certificate of Residency (if applicable)
4. Photocopy of PWD ID (if applicable)
Does TES resemble UniFAST?
Free Higher Education (FHE) and Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) initiatives under Republic Act 10931 and the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education statute are primarily implemented by UniFAST, a CHED-affiliated organization.
Is there still funding for TES students?
The UniFAST-Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) application is now open for the academic year 2022–2023.
prerequisites for TES scholarships in 2023?
For both new and former grantees who intend to participate in the nationwide TES assessment, the following documentation requirements must be met:
- Certification of Enrollment or Registration.
- Fees are assessed.
- Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your PWD ID (if applicable)
Concerning the Scholarship
The Republic Act (RA) No. 10931, also known as the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act, was signed by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on August 3, 2017. It is described as “an act promoting universal access to quality tertiary education by providing free tuition and other school fees in State Universities and Colleges, Local Universities and Colleges, and State-Run Technical-Vocational Institutions, establishing the Tertiary Education Subsidy and Student
Minimum Requirements for Tes Scholarship
- Only available to Filipinos
- college freshmen
- any gender
What We Do for Tes Scholarship
All issues relating to state certification are handled by our skilled and helpful personnel. Staff members also keep an eye on enrollment, retention, and graduation standards for all programs that lead to state licensure. They collaborate with academics to create new programs, update existing ones, and get those already in place ready for accreditation reviews.
Directions for Travel
For instructions from Birmingham or Montgomery to the University of Montevallo, check here
Here are the campus location instructions for Teacher Education Services.
Visitor Parking: Enter the campus from Oak Street through the brick columns. At Palmer Hall, turn right nearly immediately. The sizable area to Palmer Hall’s right offers visitor parking.
Wills Hall: Head toward the huge bronze statue of hands (the “Becoming” statue) by walking past Palmer Hall or around it from the tourist parking area. King-Harman Street, which turns left soon after the statue, leads to Wills Hall. We are directly to the right of the ancient water tower and immediately to the left of Bloch Hall as we look toward Wills Hall.
Wills Hall, Room 207 on the second floor, provides services for teacher education.