Dlsu Scholarship, De La Salle University offers financial aid to needy but qualified Filipino men and women who wish to pursue their education and training programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in accordance with its objectives.
The department in charge of delivering financial aid in the form of loans, student assistantships, tuition breaks, and scholarship grants is the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS).
Objectives and Goals
- to open up the Lasallian education to those who are intelligent but have financial difficulties.
- to guarantee that the numerous financial aid and scholarship programs offered by the university are appropriately managed.
With the help of the DLSMHSI Scholarship Program and Development, every Filipino student has the chance to enroll in a free Lasallian health sciences program. De La Salle Philippines, Inc.’s reaction to the 100 Years of Lasallian Presence in the nation includes this tremendous purpose.
This type of aid, which includes loans, student assistantships, scholarships, and tuition breaks, is administered by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS).
to open up the Lasallian education to intelligent individuals who are struggling to pay for it.
to ensure the efficient administration of the University’s scholarship and financial aid programs.
I will provide you with a complete list of DLSU scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students, as well as a list of student loans and grants, in this article. Please review the listings below.
In keeping with St. La Salle’s stance for giving worthy students access to high-quality education, DLSU-D offers a variety of scholarships to students who want to pursue a Lasallian education.
Funded Internally Scholarships
De La Salle University-Dasmarias offers a variety of internally financed scholarship programs to help qualified students who are struggling financially.
- Grant for Financial Aid: Interested students may submit an application for financial aid to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Services through the Center for Student Admissions’ Scholarship Unit.
- Valedictorian and salutatorians of all high schools accredited by the Department of Education are eligible for entrance scholarships.
- Academic scholarship: Seniors with GPAs in the top 30 for a given semester are eligible for scholarships. Depending on the student’s ranking, different percentages of discounts are offered.
- the Brother Pr
esident Scholarship Program should be improved (EBPSP) Scholarships for the children of De La Salle University-Dasmarias (DLSU-D) and De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (DLSMHSI) workers are offered through the Enhanced Brother President Scholarships (EBPSP)
De La Salle University is dedicated to lowering the cost of high-quality education. If you want to apply for scholarships, loans, or other forms of financial aid, the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) is prepared to assist you.
Students that are interested in learning more can contact the SFA Office. The numerous financial aid and scholarship programs include:
- De La Salle University is committed to bringing down the price of top-notch education. St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant. The Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) is ready to help you whether you want to apply for scholarships, loans, or other types of financial aid.
- The Archer Achievers Scholarship Program was created with the intention of awarding financial aid to students who score highly on the DLSU College Admission Test. Students who meet the requirements will automatically receive a full tuition and fee waiver. Students who graduated from Philippine Private/Public and Science High Schools are eligible for this.
- The university’s top scholarship program, the star scholarship, is thought to be available to some of the greatest and brightest students in the nation. To fill the few available spots in the program, candidates who performed best on the admissions test are screened and interviewed. Those chosen have the exceptional chance to complete a master’s degree, enter medical school (for BS Human Biology students), or, after completing their undergraduate degree on full scholarship, enroll in the College of Law at DLSU.
- The Vaugirard Scholarship Program was created with the sole purpose of awarding fresh scholarships each year to Filipino citizens who completed high school in a Philippine Public or Science High School. A student must score highly on the DLSU College Admissions Test (DCAT). The candidates are invited by the university for a screening. A university committee evaluates their credentials and chooses the winner. In addition to receiving advance enrollment privileges, a full waiver of tuition, miscellaneous, and lab fees throughout their time at the university, and a monthly stipend to cover modest housing, food, allowance, and other costs, scholars under the program will also receive a cash incentive for graduating with Latin honors.
- Gokongwei Grants – Through this initiative, students who want to enroll in any engineering degree program provided by the College of Engineering will be given financial aid. The scholarship benefits include a full waiver of tuition and fees in addition to a monthly stipend to help with the cost of modest housing, meals, and other expenditures.
- High school students who achieved the top honors in each of the three strands (STEM, ABM, and HUMMS) of the La Salle district schools and who passed the entrance exam will be given a complete academic scholarship (tuition and expenses) beginning in their first year.
- scholarship for faculty members’ kids (SCF) Students who passed the admission exam and received the highest honors in each of the three strands (STEM, ABM, and HUMMS) of the La Salle district schools will be awarded a full academic scholarship (tuition and expenses) starting in their first year.
How can I enroll in DLSU on a full scholarship?
Academic Scholarship for Andrew Gonzalez. Starting in their freshman year, high school students who achieved the highest honors in each of the three strands (STEM, ABM, and HUMMS) and who passed the entrance exam will get a full academic scholarship (tuition and expenses).
Describe the scholarship scheme.
a gift or money given to help pay for a student’s education and given on the basis of academic or other achievement, such as talent in the arts, sports, or other extracurricular activities. A firm or an organization may offer financial aid or assists in exchange for the acquisition of its shares or the shares of its holding companies.
How do I obtain financial aid?
These are a few of the most typical criteria for applying for scholarships.
- application or registration form
- The personal essay or letter of motivation
- recommendation letter
- a letter of acceptance from a university.
- Statements of official finances that attest to low income.
What scholarship is the simplest to obtain?
Best grants for beginners in 2022
- Scholarship for $10,000 without an essay.
- Nitro College Scholarship – $2,000 – No Essay
- Christian Connector Scholarship of $5,000.
- $5,000 in graduate school funding.
- Annual Protestant Christian Scholarship for College.
- Scholarship for Catholic College each year.
- Scholarship for Web Design at Lounge Lizard.
What GPA will qualify you for a full scholarship?
Decisions about admission are made in light of factors such past academic performance, current scholarships, aptitude, experience, potential, and recommendations. A minimum GPA of 2.25 is required for students who want to transfer into a bachelor’s program, with a GPA of 2.50 desirable. There can be additional criteria for some programs.