Dost Graduate Scholarship| How can I get an Application to study
In this Article lets talk about Dost Graduate Scholarship, Those interested in pursuing master’s and graduate degree programs should contact the Department of Science and Technology’s Science Education Institute. The DOST Secretary, Fortunato “Boy” T. dela Pena, announced the opening of 1640 new seats for Master of Science and 765 new slots for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) scholarships.
About 12,000 new qualifiers or incoming students to the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship program are expected to be announced by the Institute sometime in August of this year. Another 2,000 students who are currently in their third year of college qualify for the Junior Level Science Scholarship, according to the DOST Chief.
Dost Graduate Scholarship- nWhat the DOST Scholarship for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees Is About
The DOST SEI announces that the Accelerated Science and Technology Human Resource Development Program is now accepting applications for scholarships for talented men and women to pursue Master’s and Doctoral studies in key S&T fields (ASTHRDP).
Dost Graduate Scholarship- Objectives
The program’s objectives are:
- Enhance the standard of scientific and math instruction throughout the nation.
- Hasten the emergence of a critical mass of specialists in these fields.
Dost Graduate Scholarship- Scholarship Type
- PhD/MS Program
- Complete PhD program
- ASTHRDP-NSC Information Sheet/ Application Form, which can be acquired from the websites of the NSC member universities or through www.sei.dost.gov.ph.
- Certificate of Birth (Photocopy);
- A certified true copy of the records’ official transcript;
- Endorsement from:MSTwo former college professorsPhDtwo former master’s program professors
- If employed, a letter of reference from the president of the organization, approval to take a leave of absence while receiving a scholarship, or documentation of resignation or contract termination;
- A medical certificate from a licensed doctor with the doctor’s PRC license number on it attesting to the applicant’s excellent health and suitability for study;
- A current NBI clearance;
- The evaluation form should be included with the letter of admission with regular status from the program director of the accepted school;
- Study Plan that has been approved.
Dost Graduate Scholarship- Eligibility
- citizen of the Philippines by birth;
- At the time of application, not older than 50;
- Having strong morals and being in good health;
- Pass the NCGSME member-universities’ graduate program admissions standards;
- have at least one year of teaching experience, or have graduated with honors or as a DOST scholar for a Master’s; possess at least two years of scientific and math teaching experience;
- If employed, one is permitted to attend UPOU on a residential mode basis for two or three years and on a distance education mode basis for six years.
- For DepEd staff members: formally approved by DepEd (signed Form 2A by the regional director and the division superintendent).
- must have worked there for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Must have received a performance rating of at least Very Satisfactory for the previous two (2) years.
- For non-DepEd applicants who are employed: Certificate of Employment,
- Permission to Enroll (Signed Form 2B by the University President);
- not a scholar with another award;
- willing to abide by the rules outlined in the Scholarship Contract.
Dost Graduate Scholarship- Deadline
- First Semester of AY 2021–2022 in Particular
- June 30, 2022 — Application to University
- SEI to University on July 29, 2022
Dost Graduate Scholarship- The required documents
- Form 1 of the Application Completed;
- Birth certificate photocopy;
- Certification of employment and a study permit (Form 2A or Form 2B), if employed;
- (Form 3) Medical Certificate
- If employed, a certified true copy of the service record;
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) Certified True Copy;
- Notification of acceptance into the graduate school’s master’s or doctoral program in science and mathematics education at any university that is a member of the NCGSME;
- Two (2) past instructors’ endorsements;
- A letter of recommendation or nomination from the university president.
- A dedication to completing the degree.
How can I apply for 2022 DOST scholarship in the Philippines?
How to Submit an Online DOST Scholarship Application
- Fill out the Sign Up page.
- To finish your application, click the link in the email.
- Fill out the online form completely and accurately.
- The list of prerequisites to be submitted together with your completed application form will be sent to you through email.
How much is the DOST stipend?
These include a monthly stipend of $7,000; a tuition fee waiver of up to $40,000 per academic year for students attending private institutions; a one-time allowance for MS/PE clothing; a $7,000 monthly stipend; a one-way economy roundtrip ticket for students traveling outside the country each academic year; and an allowance for learning materials and/or connectivity.
How do I get a DOST scholarship?
Anyone of the following may apply for the DOST Scholarship 2023:
- Those in the STEM class who are graduating in Grade 12.
- Those non-STEM students who graduated in the top 5% of their class.
- All STEM grade 12 students who graduated before SY 2022-2023 but have not yet started college.
Is there an exam for DOST scholarship 2022 2023?
From now until December 2, 2022, interested students may submit their applications together with the necessary paperwork at https://www.science-scholarships.ph. On March 11 and 12, 2023, multiple testing locations will host the in-person, pen-and-paper qualifying examination.
What are the benefits of being a DOST scholar?
DOST undergraduate scholars receive P40,000 in financial aid per academic year to cover tuition and other school costs, P7,000 per month in living expenses, P10,000 in books per academic year, and other scholarship benefits.
CLICK HERE to start an application now