Security Bank Scholarship 2022| How Can I Apply for Scholarship
In this Article Lets Talk About Security Bank Scholarship 2022, Are you a recent high school graduate seeking for a scholarship to pay for your college education? Do you have a stellar academic and extracurricular record? The person they’re looking for might be you! Apply right away for a Security Bank scholarship!
Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the Academic Year 2022–2023 through the Scholars for Better Communities Scholarship Program at Security Bank Foundation, the corporate social responsibility (CSR) division of Security Bank Corporation.
The Scholars for Better Communities program offers financial aid to deserving but underprivileged students enrolled in eight Metro Manila partner institutions: Ateneo de Manila University, Chiang Kai Shek College, De La Salle University-Manila, Far Eastern University-Manila, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, University of the Philippines-Diliman, and University of Santo Tomas.
The program is looking for aspiring scholars who will enroll in classes that directly support bank operations, such as Accountancy, Accounting Information System or Technology, Internal Auditing, Marketing, Financial Management, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics or statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or Technology, Information Systems or Technology, and Information Systems or Technology. The program is open to incoming first-year college students until July 15, 2022.
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Eligibility Requirements
- Graduate of a public or private school in Grade 12 with the most recent General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
- No parent is presently working or assigned to Security Bank
- There are currently no relatives accepted for the scholarship that are related to you by a second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- There are no other scholarships available than those offered by schools.
- has to register in one of the 8 NCR partner schools.
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Eligible Courses
College students enrolled in programs that directly support bank operations, such as accounting, accounting information systems/technology, internal auditing, marketing, financial management, industrial engineering, management engineering, applied mathematics, business analytics/statistics, data science, computer science/technology, and information systems/technology, will be offered scholarship slots.
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Openings For the Program
The program, which is still accepting applications from incoming first-year college students through July 15, 2022, is looking for potential scholars who will sign up for classes that directly support bank operations, such as Accounting, Accounting Information System or Technology, Internal Auditing, Marketing, Financial Management, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics or statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or Technology, Information Systems or Technology.
Process of selection and screening
- The Scholarship Officer for the Security Bank Foundation will only review online-only applications.
- Security Bank Foundation recommends legitimate applications to the respective scholarship administrators of our partner colleges and universities.
- Through emails and mobile phone calls, Security Bank Foundation may verify the information provided in the application.
- Candidates that made it through the initial review stage will move on to the online interview.
- Email and text messages will be used to notify accepted applicants. Candidates should check that the online application form contains current contact information.
- A scholarship agreement will be signed by newly admitted scholars to confirm their acceptance.
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Dateline for Scholarship Applications 2023
- 16–31 July: First Level Review (SBFI)
- Second Level Review, August 1–15 (Partner School)
- 16 to 30 August: Online interview
- Final Evaluation: September 1–September 15
- Announcement of Newly Admitted Scholars, no later than the fourth week of September
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Termination
Any of the following grounds may result in the termination of a scholarship for a scholar:
- not submitting the renewal criteria by the deadline
- Unable to achieve the overall weighted average
- failing, leaving unfinished, or dropping out in both academic and extracurricular subjects
- switching to a different school
- switching to a course that isn’t allowed
- postponing enrollment for a school year (except for poor health)
- violation of school regulations when utilizing the grant
- receiving a different scholarship
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Renewal of a Scholarship
Every academic term (semester or trimester), scholars must renew their scholarships. For renewal, the following papers must be provided:
- Form for Online Renewal
- Form of Certificate of Enrollment or Registration for the Upcoming School Year
- Report card or transcript of records with the preceding term’s general weighted average
- updated school or university grading scale
- Letter of Reconsideration (only if the scholar fails to meet the per subject grade requirement)
Security Bank Scholarship 2022- Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship aid starts in the first year of tertiary study and lasts until the student completes the program.
- The scholar must be registered for a minimum of the units or load that the school requires for each academic term.
- By the end of the term (semester/trimester), scholars must maintain a general weighted average of at least 86% and a per-subject grade of at least 80%.
Online applications are now being accepted for the External Scholarship Program | Security Bank Philippines.
How to apply for college scholarship in Philippines?
Fill out an application form at www.science-scholarships.ph or at any DOST office or regional center to apply for government scholarships for college in the Philippines.
How can I apply for scholarship in Security Bank Foundation?
- graduating public or private school student in grade 12
- Applicants must enrol in one of the 8 NCR partner schools.
- There are currently no parents working for or allocated to Security Bank.
- Additional than the reductions offered by institutions, there are no other scholarships available.
- the most recent General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
- No other family members who are second degree consanguine or affinity relatives are presently accepted for the scholarship
What are the Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Benefits?
- Stipend: maximum of 10 school months at Php 5,000 per month.
- Maximum annual tuition and other fees of Php 100,000.
When is the Deadline of Security Bank Foundation Scholarship?
Security Bank Foundation applications must be submitted by July 15, 2022.
Click Here to Start an Application