Clauses of Use
- Any information or services made available by xclusivelabelz, regardless of the media, are referred to as “site” or “xclusivelabelz.com.” This includes, without limitation, any connected websites, mobile applications, videos, products, and applications we make accessible. We retain the right to change, suspend, or end (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any portion of the Site at any time and from time to time with or without notice.
- We make no assurances about the accessibility or suitability of the Site or any of its content outside of the United States. It might not be legal for some people or countries to access the Site. You are solely responsible for adhering to local laws if you visit the Site from a country other than the United States.
Our Privacy Statement
Our Intellectual Property is Subject to Your Limited License.
Reliance on Website Information
Please don’t rely on the information on the site, including user contributions and writing by our freelance writers. Content is solely offered for informational purposes and can never be customized to meet your specific requirements. You understand and agree that xclusivelabelz shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever for any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that any communications you have with content providers or other users on or through the Site are done at your own risk and are not subject to any confidentiality obligations or privileges that might be applicable if you were to seek your own professional advice (e.g., from a financial advisor).
Site Uses That Are Prohibited
- In any way that contravenes any relevant international, national, state, local, or federal law or regulation.
- For the purpose of abusing, harming, or attempting to abuse minors in any way, including by subjecting them to offensive material or requesting personally identifiable information.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any form of solicitation, such as “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or anything else of a similar nature.
- To pretend to be someone else—a user, an employee of xclusivelabelz, or any other person or organization—or to try to do so (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other behavior that, in our judgment, could harm xclusivelabelz or users of the Site or expose them to liability, or that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
In addition, you promise not to:
- Data from the Site should not be “scraped” or broken down (whether manually or automatically) for any kind of business, marketing, or data gathering or enhancing endeavor.
- Introduce any malicious or technologically dangerous content, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, etc.
- the Site, the server on which the Site is housed, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of the Site.
- Alternately, try to prevent the Site from operating correctly.